Week One in the Books!

What a fabulous week we had in room 16!

These children amaze me with what they have already learned! Today, we started blogging. You can check out what your child wrote by clicking on the student blog link on the right hand side of this page.

Not only did they learn how to blog, but they learned how to change their lock screen on their iPad, they learned how to download some apps from the cloud and they learned how to save a web page to their homescreen! Amazing!

We also took a math placement test on Moby Max. I will be sending home more information about this website in the next week or so. This is a great place for students to brush up on skills they haven’t yet mastered from previous years. This site also teaches new skills for those that need an extra challenge!

I am looking forward to sending the iPads home on Monday. Please be sure to have your insurance payment and consent form turned in to the office!

We have spent a lot of time this week learning about what makes a good student and a good friend. Ask your child what they learned.

Have a great summery weekend!

Writing our class Constitution

Writing our class Constitution

Class constitution work

Class constitution work

IMG_0709IMG_0707IMG_0705IMG_0703