About Mrs. Lannon

Let me introduce myself….
I was born and raised in Grand Haven, and graduated from Aquinas College in 1992. I then moved to Tacoma, Washington, where I attended law school before deciding that teaching was my passion. I moved back to Michigan and earned my Master’s degree from Aquinas College. I taught fifth grade in Grand Rapids for one year before coming to Spring Lake schools.
I moved to Spring Lake in 1998. I taught 4th grade at Holmes for two years before moving to the middle school, where I taught 7th and 8th grade English and Social Studies for four years. In 2008, I had the opportunity to move back to Holmes and had a fantastic time teaching 2nd grade before moving to 3rd grade, and then I had the opportunity to head back to fourth grade! Since I love fourth graders, I jumped at the chance! I have been back in 4th grade for 5 years! This is my 18th year teaching and I just  love teaching fourth grade!I love being silly, playing at the beach with my boys, watching hockey, talking about my cats Baghera and Reese, and singing (my sons think I shouldn’t sing!) Mr. Lannon and I enjoy traveling and spending time with our boys – Clayton, is 15 and will be a sophmore at Spring Lake High School this year, andFinneas is 7 and will be in second grade at Holmes in Mrs. VanderBroek’s class. My hobbies include kayaking, paddle boarding, reading, and photography.