About Mrs. Lannon

Let me introduce myself….
I was born and raised in Grand Haven, and graduated from Aquinas College in 1992. I then moved to Tacoma, Washington, where I attended law school before deciding that teaching was my passion. I moved back to Michigan and earned my Master’s degree from Aquinas College. I taught fifth grade in Grand Rapids for one year before coming to Spring Lake schools.
I moved to Spring Lake in 1998. I taught 4th grade at Holmes for two years before moving to the middle school, where I taught 7th and 8th grade English and Social Studies for four years. In 2008, I had the opportunity to move back to Holmes and had a fantastic time teaching 2nd grade before moving to 3rd grade, and this year I was asked if I would move up to teach fourth grade again! This is my 14th year teaching and I just know that I will love teaching fourth grade!

I love being silly, playing at the beach with my boys, watching hockey, talking about my cats Ferdi and Reese, and singing (my sons think I shouldn’t sing!) Mr. Lannon and I enjoy traveling and spending time with our boys – Clayton, our eleven-year-old son who will be a sixth grader at the Intermediate School this year, and our three year-old, Finneas. My hobbies include kayaking, reading, and photography.