Hello! Welcome to Mrs. Lannon’s Classroom Blog!
I am so excited to welcome you to 4th grade! This blog is where I will update you on our classroom activities throughout the school year. Please subscribe to this blog by putting in your email address on the right hand side where it says, “Subscribe to blog.” This way you will be notified whenever I update the blog.
I can’t wait to meet ALL of you on the first day of school! This year, our first day is a HALF day of school from 8:45am – 12:00pm. I will meet you outside of the South doors (near the swings). I will have a sign with my name on it! You can’t miss me, I have long, dark, curly hair!
FYI ~ We do have a nut allergy in our classroom. Please make sure that your child’s snacks do not contain nuts. Thank you.
Here is the supply list if you have misplaced yours:
• 1 hardcover composition notebooks ( 9 ¾ x 7 ½” – at least 80
• small headphones or earbuds in a a Ziploc baggie (to be kept at
• a large box of Kleenex (to be shared with class)
• GIRLS – Gallon size freezer bags
• BOYS – Clorox Wipes
• 2 pencil boxes (approximately 8inx5in)
The following must fit inside of the two pencil boxes above, due to limited storage space:
• 24 sharpened pencils
• a pair of scissors
• 1 large glue stick
• a small enclosed pencil sharpener
• a package of 12 colored pencils
• a package of 24 crayons
• a highlighter
• small sticky notes (square, light-colored, plain)
• a stylus to write on your iPad with (stylus and headphones must stay at school)
Optional (Nice to have):mini-stapler, markers, mini-scotch tape and erasers)
Since we no longer have traditional desks (we will have student tables with small storage areas underneath) – Please do NOT bring in binders and folders – all necessary folders will be provided.
STEM is also asking for quart size Ziploc bags.
There will be an Open House on Wednesday, August 23 from 6-7pm.
Enjoy your last weeks of summer! I can’t wait to meet you!
Parents from last year, you can unsubscribe from these updates through the email update you received! Give your 5th grader a big hug from me, tell them good luck and I hope that they come visit me soon!